Cross Sections and multiple Baselines
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-Wishes/Cross-Sections-and-multiple-Baselines/td-p/2709587

I know this is not a new request, but it is very important.  It is a major pain in the back side to always have to explain to the design engineer and council members why the cross sections look incomplete when working with corridors having multiple baselines and C3D cross sections.  it is very important to display the "full", not just the main, section when working with corridors that apply multiple baselines.

DougB
11:30 AM

I second this.

However, why not create a finished top and datum surface and sample those in your sections? That's what I do.

Jon

jwhal
06:13 PM

I know this is not a new request, but it is very important.  It is a major pain in the back side to always have to explain to the design engineer and council members why the cross sections look incomplete when working with corridors having multiple baselines and C3D cross sections.  it is very important to display the "full", not just the main, section when working with corridors that apply multiple baselines.

DougB
11:30 AM